The first accessory in Men’s all-time list would be with no prizes to guess is watch.
It is so because there is not much selection to a men’s grooming point of view as to women’s.
Many people consider that watches have been extinct since the arrival of the smartphone. But the fact is proper wristwatch doesn’t limit itself to just an accessory or displaying the time.
It is a style and standard that reflects men of any age.
We have testified dozens of brands literally and inspected thoroughly each factor to justify the Best Watches Under 2000.
The practicality of owning a watch has been into a new era of wearables in which deciding which model is right can be a daunting one.
We have judiciously chosen some watches that would satisfy your demand, keeping in consideration the budget too.
With the update of innovation and styles, every watch has experienced numerous changes. Observes have been shrewd and can track numerous things.
But still, the fundamental thing that incudes in a solid watch are the development of it.
The development too alluded to as the caliber, is considered as the heartbeat of the watch.
Which is the Best Men’s Watch Under 2000?
1. Fastrack reflex 2.0
The very first recommendation of the Best Watches Under 2000 is Fastrack propelled its most recent fitness band Reflex 2.0 in India back in July.
Cost beneath Rs. 2000, the Fastrack Reflex 2.0 looks like esteem for cash wellness band.
It offers highlights like Steps & Separate, Calorie & Rest Tracker, Call & SMS, etc.
The unused Reflex 2.0 has an OLED show with IPX6 evaluated water-safe body and guarantees 10 days battery backup. It syncs with both Android and iOS.
The Reflex 2.0’s with its essential highlights like movement tracker, notification update, as well as a great battery life makes competition for others.
The band offers esteem for cash and can be the right one for you in the event that you wish a band for tracking essential activity.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Good Battery life
- USB charging is included.
- Heavy in weight.
- Spam apps
- No factory reset option available.
- Lacks sleep checking feature.
2. TIMEX Analog Blue
This is a tried and tested watch from the famous watch developer, Timex.
This watch is perfect for those who are looking for a watch simple face and sturdy look.
The case material is made up of brass and it is water-resistant up to 30m.
The watch also comes with a 2-year warranty which is quite good, to be honest.
- Construct quality.
- The blue dial looks beautiful.
- The case is coated with chrome which looks astounding.
- The Crown of the watch is small.
- Strap quality is normal.
3. Fastrack Trendies
This timepiece features a camouflage propelled strap and a finished dial with orange numeric markings.
Another in the list of best watches under 2000 is water safe so no matter what your journey is, this observe completes your looks and keeps it smart.
The case is made up of plastic and that ensures that no rust will fall no matter any water activity occurs.
This advanced observe has various highlights like a Chrono alert, light button, day marker.
- Exceptionally Light Weight
- Not expensive
- The digital show might have been made better.
- Controls are tough to understand for time.
4. TIMEX Analog Multi-Color
This watch comes under the most demanded category of best watches under 2000.
Which has evolved to end up the privately-held Timex group, maybe a family title when it comes to timekeepers that are known for being excellent and strong at the same time.
This watch is water-resistant up to 30m and has a leather strap to add to its elegant look.
The watch case is made up of brass which rests assured is of great quality.
- Great for standard use.
- Decent color.
The estimate of the dial is diverse from what appeared in item specifications.
- Day marker is faulty while working.
5. Fastrack Casual Analog White
Keeping a straightforward yet smooth plan, the Casual Analog White Dial Men’s watch from the house of Fastrack is a head-turner.
The watch contains a strong mineral precious stone coating on the dial which makes it scratch-resistant and the veritable calf leather band elevates the see and its feel.
Built for braving the world, the watch is water-resistant up to 50 meters.
- Simple dial phase.
- Water-resistant up to 50m.
- Inner watch parts made of plastic, so breakable easily.
- The watch strap is hard.
6. Fastrack Analog Black Dial
This watch from Fastrack ensures a quacky yet bold statement for all its users.
This watch is perfect for teenagers and is quite stylish too.
The watch is water-resistant up to 50m and comes with two years warranty from the manufacturer.
Overall a perfect gift for anyone with a good style statement.
- Quite attractive looking.
- Hard strap quite difficult to wear upon.
- No date panel display.
- The alarm tone is quite difficult to hear.
7. Titan Neo Analog Men’s Watch
This Titan watch extend grasps the tastefulness and advancement of the oversimplified however smart plan.
Outlined with honest to goodness calfskin and metal straps, the observes is the idealized embellishment to combine with formal and semi-casual clothing.
- Water-resistant up to 50m.
- Lightweight design.
- Strap quality not up to the mark.
- Price could have been lesser.
8. Titan Karishma Analog Watch
The brand Titan is celebrated for its close interface with the customers over the diverse way of life categories.
Their rich plan, client-centric useful esteem, and premium quality.
This watch seemingly is of good quality coming from such a great company.
- Water-resistant up to 5 ATM
- Classy look.
- The watch strap is uncomfortable to wear for longer periods.
- No date panel is added.
9. Fastrack Trendies Analog Watch
Fastrack has carved a specialty for itself with observes and shades that are both elegant and reasonable.
Through a long time, Fastrack has risen to be the voice of the youth- spearheading patterns and making modern standards.
In communication and plan, we are continuously fun and easily cool.
This watch offers a very sophisticated look for teenagers and is quite sturdy too.
- Water-resistant up to 30m.
- Comfortable strap.
- No date panel included.
- Difficult to see the time in darker conditions.
10. Sonata Super Fibre Watch
The Sonata men’s collection that’s planned to be the culminate combination of design and usefulness.
From casual to formal, Sonata watches are simple to wear and simple on the wallet.
This watch is of white dial and having a plastic strap and is up to 3 ATM water-resistant and also under best watches under 2000 category.
- Simple dial pad for easier view.
- The strap is uncomfortable for longer periods.
- No date panel included.
11. Fastrack Unisex Thermoplastic Band
This is a Unisex Thermoplastic Band Reflex Beat Action Tracker with a Heart rate screen, Calorie counter, Call and message notices, and up to 5 Day Battery Life by Fastrack.
The watch is too compatible with iOS 8.0 and over & android 5.0 and above.
You can measure Distance, steps, and calorie counters.
It is also equipped with a sleep tracker Whatsapp & SMS too can be seen on screen.
- Heart rate monitor included.
- Unisex activity tracker for correct readings.
- The screen size is too small.
- The battery life could have been better.
12. Fastrack Casual Analog
This analog watch for men features a circular, white dial, enveloped in a brass case.
Stick markings and Arabic numeral pointers at the side with three plain hands on the dial encourage simple time perusing.
Held by a diver’s clasp with a security hook, its silver strap is made of stainless steel.
A crown is displayed to let you alter the time.
- Dialpad is big in size.
- The matt finish ensures dust-free handling.
- The strap of the watch is uncomfortable when worn for a long period of digital.
- The Watch is quite heavy for the wrist as compared to other watches in the category.
13. Sonata Formal Analog Black Dial
Sonata offers in vogue and modern plans that include a component of value to all uncommon events.
Extending from illustrious gold collection to savvy steel and lively and youthful Super Fiber, each watch is outlined keeping in intellect the blend of strong and wonderful individuals who wear them.
There’s a watch for each person, each temperament, and all the events.
- A classy look with a matt finish.
- Difficult to see the dial in dark.
14. Allen Solly AS000010F Analog Watch
Allen Solly is another watch that comes under the best watches under 2000 which has revolutionized the workwear expressions to win youthful India.
Allen Solly strengthened its flighty workwear center by adding newer collections of watches to its arsenal.
This watch is a good piece for someone who looks for a brand in every object in his life.
- Watch dial is big in size.
- The watch strap is comfortable.
- The watch is not much dustproof and a finger smear occurs.
- Weight is quite on the bigger size.
15. PETER ENGLAND
The last in the list of best watches under 2000 is PETER ENGLAND PE000001A Analog Watch.
The brand combines tall design, immaculate fits at the side a wide determination of exceedingly curated looks to convey reasonable Worldwide Design to today’s youthful Buyers.
- Big watch dial.
- Detachable strap.
- Smudge occurs due to the absence of a matt finish.
- The strap is too tight.
The Mowatch’s Recommendation
The best watches under 2000 that I would get from the big list given above, respecting all the other watches no doubt is the first one, that is Fastrack reflex 2.0.
I chose this watch because of all the features that the watch is providing along with showing time.
The watch is equipped with fitness trackers which is quite important in our busy lives as we keep on looking fit every day.
The watch will also help us keep up with all notifications that we receive every day as it can be connected to our phones.
With its okay battery backup, it would last a minimum of 5 days and would be enough for most of us.
1. Is a smartwatch a waste of money?
Buying a smartwatch is not completely a waste of money as with the advent of time it will take up the place of analog watches, due to its features.
Smartwatches are continuously way better than standard observes.
In this technology-driven world, smartwatches have ended up a sort of need to track wellbeing, marathons, menstrual cycles, rest cycles, etc.
Since the smartwatch is additionally an innovation, it ought to be overhauled from time to time to coordinate desires.
Like smartphones, they moreover require an overhaul as innovation advances, and more highlights are included.
2. How do I choose a smartwatch?
Some of the things you need to keep in mind while buying a smartwatch are:-
- Do not purchase a smartwatch without affirming that it’ll work together with your smartphone.
- For illustration, Apple Observes as it worked with iPhones.
- Google’s Wear OS stage and Samsung’s Tizen observes will work with both Android phones and iPhones, but with fewer highlights than on the off chance that you utilize them with Android devices.
- Pick a watch with a heart rate sensor and GPS (to track your runs) in the event that you are a wellness buff.
- Pay consideration to evaluated battery life when shopping.
- Crossover smartwatches that see more like analog timepieces tend to have the longest battery life, but they don’t have touchscreens.
- Check that the watch’s band’s clasp or buckle is simple to use and easy to swap.
- The choice of apps may be a figure, but it’s not as critical as compatibility, plan, and other features.
3. Do smartwatches give off radiation?
Yes, they do emit radiation. Smartwatches discharge a frame of radiation alluded to as Electro Attractive Recurrence (EMF), which has been cited as a shape of carcinogen–a substance able of causing cancer in living tissue–in past cases.
This basically puts it at standard with a more commonly known source of carcinogens, such as cigarettes.
Wearables are expecting to be worn, and are most commonly outlined to be utilized day by day or amid work out.
Indeed when these gadgets are not dynamic, they still transmit radiation, and their near nearness to users’ bodies implies we are more exposed to them.
We have come to the conclusion that although there are health risks associated with the watches, they are fewer off than compared to the good things that these give.
For eg, they can keep your health in check, keep you informed about certain important events, etc.
Hope I have covered all the possible Best Watches Under 2000, feel free to comment if I have missed any one of your favorites.
So, did you select the watch you wanna buy as your next target? Hope we could help you with the selection.